Real metrics to optimize your fleet functions.
- Do you have metrics to measure and reduce your carbon footprint?
- Do you have a scorecard for driver safety?
- Can you easily input GIS data into your telematics solution?
- A full set of mobile solutions to improve your fleet operations.
When you have the location and status of every vehicle, prioritized data automatically delivered to the right managers, and optimized routing, you can get more from your fleet and allow your operations functions to improve response times. Manage your full fleet on a single screen, then drill-down to vehicle history detail with boom/crane activity on a single truck. Optimize routes and resources.
The result is more of accountability and compliance, safety and fuel savings, productivity and better purchase decisions.
Routing and Navigation
Nsoroma has routing capability to meet the needs of your dispatch and work order process. Optimize multiple stops with the routing application, or optimize a single route with fleet management system. Communicate routes to drivers through an on-board navigator.
Managing remote or mobile workers can pose a unique challenge but by using Nsoroma MRM software, utilities are able to maximize the productivity of equipment and crews, from the start of the workday to the end. This includes features such as smarter scheduling, improved asset utilization that can help with capacity planning and the ability to turn huge volumes of location data into actionable operation plans, as part of an essential decision-making process.
Nsoroma enables organizations to view vehicles from a number of operators’ fleets on a single screen. This is particularly useful for situations such as disaster response, so that utilities can clearly see the locations of multiple vendors’ vehicles, to accurately track and manage resources from a single interface. Locating the nearest proper vehicle type and dispatching it with navigation is an integral feature in the Nsoroma Fleet application. Vehicle attributes are instantly searchable and navigation / turn-by-turn instructions can be sent to the driver in multiple ways.
More Features for Utilities
- Tracking Multiple Assets with One Application
- The Intelligent Vehicle
- Worker Safety
- GIS Data
- Work Order Management Integration
Fleet Metrics At a Glance:
- Driver Scorecard: harsh braking, idle time, out of route driving, speeding against posted speed limit
- Vehicle Sensor Data: boom usage, PTO, low-battery alert and other sensor data
- Operations: fuel cost, carbon footprint reduction, driver safety, work zone alerts, arrival / departure metrics
- Executive Dashboard / Business Intelligence: fleet efficiencies, utilization trends, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Fleet Management: actual miles, hours and optimization metrics
We are currently running a promotion which allows any of our clients or potential clients to get one free month of subscription for every vehicle that is put onto our system through their references. The promotion which runs till 28th September works as ff. Refer a potential customer The customer purchases services Nsoroma You get […]...
Nsoroma, the innovative range of tracking and vehicle fleet management services invented and marketed by Multiplant Ghana Limited, has won one of five prestigious prizes in the e-business and commerce category of the 2011 World Summit Awards (WSA). It was the only entry from sub-Saharan Africa to have received honours at this year’s awards. The […]...