Whether your main requirement is for security, health, safety and environment (HSE) or for fuel monitoring, Nsoroma GPS will recommend the right tracking device and accessories for your exact need. For example, a field supervisor will be given the option to add the microphone and speaker accessory to enable seamless two-way communication to any of the team members on the road. Nsoroma GPS uses all state-of-the-art hardware such as GPRS, RFID, camera and satellite trackers, each of which can be coupled with all manner of accessories.
Nsoroma GPS has four nominal service plans for our servers that clients can choose from. Our servers can integrate with multiple hardware, however depending on the hardware, the right service will be recommended.
Our Subscription Service comprises the following:
- Server Charges – We provide a highly user-friendly, but the most sophisticated, tracking platform on the market.
- Technical and Customer Care Support – We perform daily troubleshooting checks to ensure all units are working properly. We also offer emergency support.
- Data Charges for the SIM Cards in Tracking Devices
- User and Driver Training Workshops – We provide your organisation with free periodic workshops to train you on how to use the tracking system more effectively.
- Customised Reporting (available only with PREMIUM service) – We summarise monthly activity reports for various departments for analyses.
Nsoroma GPS has four nominal service plans for our servers starting from GHC1.00 a day.